Wild Garlic Dried Herb Blend
Regular price $12.95
Unit price per
A delicate blend of herbs is a staple of seasoning for everything from party dips to scrambled eggs.
To make a tasty dip: Mix 2 Tbsp dried Wild Garlic with 3 Tbsp hot water. Let stand for 3 minutes. Mix with 1/4 cup cream cheese and 1/4 cup mayonnaise and enjoy as a dip with crackers, vegetables, or a crusty Italian baguette.
- A favorite for seasoning fish, chicken, vegetables, or eggs
- Mix with sour cream to garnish baked potatoes
- Combine with oil & vinegar for a tasty dressing or marinade
- Add to ground meat when making meatballs or burgers
- Wild Garlic Pizza Dough
- Garlic Parmesan Caesar Dressing
- Sausage, Squash and Red Pepper Dressing (Stuffing)
Ingredients: Tomato, wild garlic (ramson), herbs & spices (garlic, basil, oregano, sweet bell pepper), salt.
Nutrition: Serving Size 10g, Servings Per Container 9, Calories 26, Calories from Fat 0g (0% DV), Total Fat <1g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 123mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Protein 1g, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.