Maratua Island Ring - Sz 9.5
Regular price $100.00
Unit price per
Maratua Island, one of the infinite islands of Indonesia that invites you to dream of virgin and paradisiacal beaches, is the inspiration that our UNOde50 goldsmiths have found to create this unique jewel. Organic in design, its irregular indentations remind us of the wildest nature of this Southeast Asian island. She wears a multiethnic ring, made of silver plated metal and 100% handcrafted made in Spain. Available in several sizes.
Store the piece in its original bag or in a closed box, in order to protect it from air, direct light or humidity. Avoid, as far as possible, any contact with perfumes or other cosmetic products.
- Clean with a soft cloth or with a non-abrasive silver cleaner.
- Clean with a soft cotton cloth, damped with warm water and mild soap in case the piece is very dirty.
- Clean leather parts with mild soap or an unscented and colorant free moisturizing cream.
- Use a soft cloth to enhance the brightness of the beads.
- Use a soft, slightly damp cloth.