WILD GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH
- In a bowl, dissolve the honey in the warm water. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and stir gently until it dissolves, about 1 minute.
- Add the flour, Wild Garlic, salt, and olive oil. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients until the flour is incorporated and a soft dough begins to hold together.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Dust your hands with flour and knead the dough gently. While kneading, very gradually add just enough flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth, elastic, and shiny, about 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place it into a well oiled bowl, turning to coat all sides completely. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and set it in a warm place until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Punch down the dough once it has doubled in size. Prepare the dough according to your favorite pizza recipe.