SEASONAL FRUIT MARGARITA
Enjoy a favorite cocktail made healthy (no sugar added)! This easy recipe is sure to become one of your summer-time favorites.
Favorite Olivelle Combinations:
Summer Peach Vinegar with Strawberries or Raspberries
Meyer Lemon Vinegar with Blackberries
Cucumber Vinegar with Cucumbers and Mint
Spicy Sriracha Vinegar with Fresh Limes
Anjou Pear Vinegar with Raspberries.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 00 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Cocktails
- 1 cup Fresh Berries (Strawberries, Raspberries, or Blackberries)
- 2 cups Lime Juice
- 2 cups Tequila
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- Combine the vinegar and fresh berries and set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- In a pitcher, combine lime juice, tequila and triple sec. Set aside until the fruit is ready.
- Using a fine sieve, strain the liquid from the berries then discard the berries. Get as much liquid out as you can before discarding the fruit. Feel free to use a spoon to help crush the juice free but don't force solids through the strainer.
- Pour directly into the pitcher and mix well.
- Serve on the rocks in a salt rimmed glass with a lime or berry for garnish. Enjoy!