Roasted Garlic Tomato Basil Pizza
ROASTED GARLIC TOMATO BASIL PIZZA
Wild Garlic Pizza Dough is the secret to this mouthwatering Roasted Garlic Tomato Basil Pizza topped with basil, roasted garlic sea salt, and a drizzle of dark balsamic vinegar.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1/3 cup Pecorino Cheese
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes, sliced
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves, chiffonade
- Preheat oven or grill to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness. Poke the dough with a fork. Cook the dough on a pizza stone, or grill for 10 minutes or until slightly brown and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Pull the crust off of the grill or out of the oven. Turn the dough over and place toppings on cooked side. Layer the toppings in the order of the ingredient list: drizzle of olive oil, cheese, tomato slices.
- Place in the oven or grill again, and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until crust is slightly golden around the edges and all the cheese is melted. Top with basil, Roasted Garlic Sea Salt and a drizzle of the Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar.