Parmesan Asiago Grilled Asparagus
PARMESAN ASIAGO GRILLED ASPARAGUS
A fresh blend of garlic, sea salt, and parmesan asiago flavors make this grilled asparagus recipe a delicious side dish all year.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes - Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb Fresh Asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Toss asparagus and olive oil in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle dipper onto asparagus and evenly distribute.
- Place asparagus spears on grill crosswise. Cook until tips are almost blackened, 20 minutes; turning spears over after 10 minutes.
- Finish with parmesan cheese and garlic sea salt.