GARLIC PARMESAN CAESAR DRESSING
This creamy, garlicky and fresh tasting dressing will surely become one of your favorites using Avocado and Garlic & Herb Olive Oil.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 0 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1.5 cups
- 2 large Eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 1/2 cup Garlic & Herb Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- In a food processor or blender on low speed, combine the eggs, sea salt, herbs, pepper, lemon juice or vinegar, and mustard and process until well combined.
- While still processing, slowly add the Garlic & Herb Olive Oil and Avocado Oil in a steady stream to create an emulsification.
- Pulse in the cheese and Worcestershire. Taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Toss with crisp romaine and croutons for a Caesar like salad, pasta and veggies for a delicious side dish, or spoon over chicken or seafood to make it a meal.