COFFEE RUBBED STEAK TIPS
Take you steak to extraordinary as you season it with Roasted Coffee Rub and Roasted Garlic Sea Salt. Then sear it in Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil and garnish it with green onions.
Prep Time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 People
- 1 lb Steak, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 2 tsp Roasted Coffee Rub
- 2 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
- Green Onions for garnish
- In a Ziploc bag, add steak, coffee rub and sea salt. Shake to coat steak evenly with seasoning. Let sit until ready to cook.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil. Once hot, sear the steaks on all sides using tongs. Cook to desired doneness. Three minutes for medium rare.
- Serve steak garnished with green onions.