Caramelized Pear & Pecan Salad
CARAMELIZED PEAR AND PECAN SALAD
Get your taste buds going with this refreshing and hearty salad topped with caramelized pears, cumin maple pecans, and Rosemary Sea Salt.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 15 minutes - Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2 ripe Pears
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 6 cups Spinach
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Cumin Maple Pecans
- 1/2 cup Goat, Feta or Blue Cheese
- Cut the pears in half and remove the core.
- Heat a sauté pan with the avocado oil. Once warm, add the pears, centers down and cook until golden in color, 3-5 minutes. Turn the pears over, drizzle with 2 Tbsp Pear Balsamic Vinegar, and cover the pan. Cook until soft and caramelized, about 10 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the remaining 2 Tbsp Pear Balsamic Vinegar, Tuscan Herb Oil, Rosemary Sea Salt, and pepper. Toss the dressing with the spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
- Finish the spinach with caramelized pears, cranberries, maple pecans, and cheese. Enjoy!