BLUEBERRY YOGURT PARFAIT
This delicious parfait is the perfect healthy desert! Topped with Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, this yogurt is bursting with fresh flavor.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 5 minutes - Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2-3 People
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, plus more to coat glass and finish
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- In a skillet over medium heat, toast coconut and pecans until golden, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add both vinegar and sea salt to the coconut and pecan mixture and toss to coat.
- Coat inside of a clear glass with more balsamic and layer yogurt and coconut pecan mixture on top of it.
- Top with additional blueberry balsamic and serve.