BLOOD ORANGE FRENCH TOAST
- In a wide, shallow dish, whisk together the half-and-half, 1 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil, eggs, Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker and salt.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with the remaining Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- Dip each bread slice into the egg mixture, allowing to soak for 15 seconds per side.
- In batches to avoid overcrowding the pan, place each slice of soaked bread into the hot pan, cooking until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Keep warm in the oven or tented with foil while you finish cooking the others.
- Arrange on a pan, dust with powdered sugar, a sprinkle of Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker, and serve with fruit. For a super gourmet touch, try a drizzle of balsamic glaze!