Take juicy pork tenderloin to the next level with this fall inspired dish! Sweet apples and pears, tangy creamy goat cheese, and warming spices for the sugar shaker give a decedent twist to this easy recipe!
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Chai Sugar Shaker
- 2 tsp Cumin Spice Sea Salt
- 4 oz Chevre
- 1/4 Red Apple, small dice
- 1/4 Pear, small dice
-1 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
Optional: Top with fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Butterfly pork tenderloin using the tip of a chefs knife to make a slit down the length of the pork, only cutting about halfway through. Use a meat mallet to flatten out the pork tenderloin to 1/2" in thickness.
- Rub both sides of pork with sugar shaker and sea salt.
- In a bowl mix together the chevre, apples and pears. Spread out mixture evenly over pork and roll tightly. Place pork seam side down on a baking sheet. If needed secure pork with toothpicks or cooking twine.
- Drizzle with olive oil and cook until internal temperature reaches 145F, about 25 minutes. Make sure to take the temperature of the pork and not the filing.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into slices and serve!